We at Cell Malaysia treat patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) with the help of Fetal Stem Cell Therapy. The treatment aims to do away with auto immune aggression, which is nothing but an internal attack against the patient’s own nervous system – which interferes with the primary disease. This, subsequently leads to the abatement of the overall neurological symptoms.
Fetal Stem Cells have two primary functions to play in Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve Cell Damage prevention – The Stem Cells help in the reduction of the damage caused to the central nervous system – a process known as ‘Neuroprotection’.
- Myelin Repair – In MS, the patient’s own immune system often damages the protective Myelin layer surrounding the nerve fibers. By the process of ‘Remyelination’, specialized stem cells in the brain generate myelin-producing cells, which repairs the myelin.
After a successful Stem Cell Treatment, patients have seen improvements like –
- Alleviated course of disease and stable condition
- Lesser aggravated phases and more and longer remissions
- Less erratic in extreme situations
- Better balance and coordination
- Improved speech
- Improvements in psycho-emotional and cognitive faculties
- Better Immune system
- Better functioning of organs – like the heart, kidney, bowel and liver
- Overall improved quality of life